Fabric Options

From standard solids and stripes to contemporary variations of custom hues, you are able to pick a custom fabric to suit your Atlanta building’s exterior.

Solid Colors

Striped Colors

Awning Fabric Colors and Patterns

Our awning company in metro Atlanta, GA offers thousands of different awning fabric colors and awning patterns to choose from when designing your new awning. An awning sales representative from Awnings Above will be glad to work with you to determine the perfect new awning for your location. Commercial awnings can be specially-designed to fit nearly any shape, size or color. They also will give you excellent protection from the sun and weather, which will reduce cooling costs, and are also a great way to advertise. Residential awnings from Awnings Above can also be used to protect the interior of your residence from damaging and hot rays from the sun.

Awning Fabric Durability

At our awning installation company, we offer awning fabrics with a superb abrasion resistance. Our awning fabrics will generally last between 5 to 15 years depending on what type of fabric they are, how you care for your awning fabric, and the climate.

Awning Fabric Warranty

All of our awning fabrics are warranted by the fabric manufacturer themselves. The manufacturer’s awning fabric warranties will typically cover rot, loss of color, and mildew. If you would like a copy of your awning warranty, please call us at 888-866-9579.

Awning Fabric Options

Solution-dyed acrylic awning fabric (Canvas)

Solution-dyed acrylic or canvas is a specially-designed woven fabric material that was introduced for awnings in the early 1960s. Acrylic is a term derived from a generic name for mixtures of at least 85% acrylonitrile. The other 15% of the fabric consists of various additives, such as chemicals that are resistant to UV light, mildew-growth and water. Acrylic awning fabrics are designed to be breathable, and this is good news for those hot  summer months. Our awning company uses Sunbrella fabrics.

Vinyl-coated polyester awning fabric

Vinyl-coated polyester awning fabrics are built with opaque and translucent materials. Some of the materials are translucent depending on their color. Vinyl-laminated polyesters are completely resistant to UV light, mildew-growth, and water. This type of awning fabric is recommended for areas that have high-levels of humidity.

Acrylic-coated polyester awning fabric

Coated with acrylic rather than vinyl, this polyester awning fabric is translucent depending on its color. This awning fabric is also resistant to UV light, mildew-growth, and water. Acrylic-coated polyester awning fabrics in metro Atlanta, GA generally weigh between 9.5 to 12.5 ounces per square yard. These fabrics are traditional awning fabrics.

Please feel free to contact us or call us at 888-866-9579 for more information about our awning installations or to schedule an appointment to talk with an awning sales representative.

Website Search